Saturday, April 17, 2010

Food: the eternal struggle

Many of inspirations for this have come from the delicious and often dangerous relationships we have with food (sometimes called "snaccidents") Eating is awesome. I'm currently eating red white and blue sprinkles out of a jar right now... Anyway, here are some of the best food related this-is-why-i'm-alone moments I can think of. Ceci and Colleen, please edit and add yours in...

1) A while ago, I feel asleep (passed out) in bed mid way through eating a bagel. It wasn't until 2 days later, when waking up, I discovered the half eaten bagel tangled in my sheets at the foot of my bed. I had a bite. It was stale.

2) I once was eating a peanut butter sandwich in the bathtub (I oft eat in the tub) and dropped half of it in. I quickly fished it out and attempted to continue eating it - I also didn't bother to drain the water. soggy sandwich = sadface

3) About a week ago, I had no food to eat except peanut butter. Instead of eating it with a knife or spoon like any normal person, I decided I was too lazy to wash any utensils, so I ate the peanut butter out of the jar with uncooked pasta. It works quite well...

4) For Colleen: How old was the cannoli cake you and rhiannon found in your fridge and then ate that morning until you got sick?

5) Eating blueberry morning cereal drunk in the bath is great. Dropping most of it into the tub and then picking out the (now re-hydrated) blueberries is even better!

yay! now i'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment